Thursday, October 13, 2011

My $8 Shoe Secret...






So I started a clothing & accessories business in 2009 when I was in college. I sold clothing, shoes, jewelry, purses, etc. I was able to come across AMAZING wholesale businesses where I found great items for super cheap! When I was doing research looking for wholesale companies, I actually came across a website that ANYONE can buy from. I found shoes for $8 or LESS! My favorite pair I bought were on sale for $3.99 and they are SO cute. Sometimes the shoes go up to $25 or more, but STILL, that's so inexpensive!
The shoes are really good quality too. I've been really impressed with every pair I've gotten. (They make good Christmas presents too, ask my sister-in-laws!!)
So now my friends, I am sharing my little secret with you. Not only can you find shoes for really really cheap, BUT if you spend $50 it's free shipping! That's amazing right!
As a little side note... It's a "club" wear website, so you might want to just head over to the clearance "shoe" section and skip the club wear attire section... I only go to this website for their cheap shoes I promise!

2 comments:

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Thanks for sharing your secret!

Stephanie Madsen said...

have you ever heard of love culture? it's a store with really cute but cheap stuff!!!