Monday, October 24, 2011

Best Anniversary Getaway

Daman and I went to Vegas for our 5 year anniversary. I had such a great time being with him, being away from my jobs and responsibilities, and being able to have that alone time was awesome! I missed little Sophie SO much though. I cried every night while looking at pictures and videos before going to bed. I'm a sissy, it's okay.
We used Allegiant Air so our flight round trip was less than $100 per person. AMAZING RIGHT!? Our hotel was $26 a night. So including food, entertainment, and flight it was around $400 for FIVE days and four nights. AMAZING DEAL. That's Vegas for you!
I am so glad we did it, and I encourage every married couple to do this especially if you have jobs, kids, etc. It was fun to do everything together 24/7.
We decided to do this every year- just a trip for the two of us. Best thing we could have done!

(I didn't take many pictures unfortunately! I always do that I swear... but one of the days we went on the strip and I made sure to bring my camera with me to capture a few things!)








We had fun but we could NOT wait to get back to this little sweetie!!


3 comments:

Leah said...

Looks like so much fun...and good for you two, making your relationship a priority and spending some quality time together! Happy Anniversary!

Tasha said...

Brit I love- I mean love ur hair dark!! Looks so freaking pretty on u!!!! Glad u guys had a great time :)

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

What an awesome deal! Glad you had such a wonderful getaway and a wonderful anniversary!