Celebrating my blogs ONE YEAR bday,
I am doing a jewelry giveaway!
Winner will receive one of the Zebra Gift Bags with FIVE pieces of jewelry inside!
To enter:
1. Follow This Blog (By Google Connect on the left hand side of the page)
2. Leave a comment letting me know you are a follower!
Giveaway ends January 31st!





8 comments:
Hey Brittany I am following your blog. Hope I when.
Hi Brittany,
Congratulations on your 1 year Blog Birthday! This jewelry is gorgeous. I was just thinking about turquoise last night....how weird! My mom has always been a fan and I was thinking about an old ring she used to wear all the time. Guess I should give her a call!
Hugz,
Jessica
I am a follower!!! :)
I'm a follower :)
demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a follower Brit! I love all your jewelry I miss working at your store and going shopping in it :)
I am a follower! Great site and congrats on your one year blog-iversary!
Pamela
bookworm1414 (at) yahoo (dot) com
The big one year! woohooo! Congrats!
Of course I'm a follower :)
I follow now!
Post a Comment