![]() |
| top: down east, cardigan: papaya, pants: vanity |
i have this thing about thrift stores.
i'm a kinda scared of them.
yet i've bumping into people who have thee cutest outfits from...
THRIFT STORES!
yes. it is true.
i think i'm going to try it out this weekend.
if you have any tips/suggestions, send them my way!
i'm trying to not be so intimidated by them...

7 comments:
Thrift stores are fantastic to find that unique item. I've been on the hunt for a great pleated maxi skirt at thrifts stores. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & following! Luv your blog & def. following on GFC!
Cheers!
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com
I have several friends here in Washington who thrift store shop all the time. If have to go in their with certain set of mind. You have to look through everything find things as well. Good luck!
dont be scared of them! :) it is the best way to buy clothes in bulk that are adorable and waaay cheaper. almost everything i wear is from a thrift store, and when u find something specatcular it is so exciting bc it costs way less!
<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com
I just went on a vintage shopping trip this weekend, I posted about it a few days ago: www.indcfashion.com
My tips would be to think outside the box, look for colors and prints that you like then go from there. Try everything on that you really like, you never know about size, I find them to be inaccurate.
I also recommend on making a list of things you like or are looking for, that helped me stay on task and not buy things that I won't wear.
Miranda
www.indcfashion.com
Love the sweater! I used to have a tiny fear of thrift stores too but you can really find some great stuff at them.
www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com
My favorite outfit on you thus far. The undershirt looks awesome on yoU!
I'm intimidated by them too! There's just so much stuff and it's hard to know where and how to look through the stuff and you have to think creatively plus they have no mannequins really to feature any clothes. Then there's probably only one of that item. Good luck!
Love your top!
Post a Comment