Monday, March 7, 2011

papaya


sweater: papaya, button-up: panache, pants: ross




i had such a good time in utah (and no problems driving!)
i found THEE cutest little store called papaya- just say it. it sounds fun huh?

i went to my good friend tasha's baby shower (yes can you believe she is 27 weeks prego?!?!)


i also got to visit with my sister camie & her little family.
her little guy brian is SO cute!

we also got to spend time with Daman's grandma.
it was so precious seeing her and sophie.


i loved taking a break from rexburg!

4 comments:

Ash said...

I went to Papaya for the first time in New York last month and I fell in love too! I wish there was one near me.

Lisa said...

awe gorgeous photos

You and your friend look so pretty xx

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Taking a break is sometimes the best medicine for life! I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend and I know I will come back invigorated for life.

Tasha said...

You are sweet to post that! Love the new layout at the top! Super cute!!!

Papaya is such a fun store-next time you come down here I want to dress you! =) I went to this store today and I kept thinking, "Wow, this would look really cute on Brittany!" So if you are brave- let me at you! =) (not in a weird way!)

Miss ya!