Friday, January 14, 2011

Population 250 Trends 1st Giveaway!

What a better way to kick off my blog than to do a giveaway?!
So I'm doing "a few of my favorite things" giveway.

What's up for grabs??


Unstoppable Eyeliner (color of your choice), Argan Oil, (AMAZING hair product)
Ghirardelli Chocolate-- the best


AND--- how could I forget clothes?! The winner will receive a top from b-priceless picked by moi :)
(check out some of the styles at: http://www.bpriceless.com/bpriceless-styles.html)
Anyone can enter & I will make sure to choose a top that will fit your style, personality, etc. ( I even have maternity tops!!)


B-Priceless Top Shown by Reese

It's easy as 1, 2, 3 to enter:
1. Become a public follower of my blog.
.2. Post on your blog, facebook, or twitter about the giveaway with the blog link.
3. Write a comment on this post letting me know you completed everything & with the link to where you posted about the giveaway.

Winner will be chosen Saturday 22, 2010 .
(First 10 to enter get TWO entries!)




26 comments:

Kelly and Tyler said...

I posted on my blog :) and doing my facebook too! ANd i'm a follower

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Fun Giveaway!
Follower =D
Posted on my Scrappy Gifts FB page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ScrappyGifts
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/ScrappyGifts/status/26051649562742784

Jennie said...

Done, done, and done, here's my facebook link!
http://www.facebook.com/jen.l.dean

Fingers crossed! : )

loupelou said...

Done! What a great idea, thanks!
Here's my facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=1474167372#!/

Tasha said...

Like the giveaway!!! =) On my facebook and you know what it is!!!

Randy and Ashley said...

Hey Brittany! You never cease to amaze me! You are just incredible :D The blog address is now on my facebook page. I would put it up on my blog, but I don't think many people follow that :D haha...hope you're great!

Kaylissa Spurlock said...

I didn't know you were a blogger!
So happy that I can be a follower.
And you can find the link on my facebook page :]
facebook.com/kaylissa.spurlock

Brianna said...

I followed your blog AND promoted you on my blog! You can check it out if you would like: they-might-be-giants.blogspot.com.

Pretty sure it is a small world - I am friends with Ashley Wicke and my husband went to school/worked with Kennan!

Jim and Nicole said...

How great! I love your blog, and im following it for sure. Heres where I posted

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1429693067

Unknown said...

Follower now and tweeted!

http://twitter.com/leatherbustiere/status/26119299252879360

Britney said...

Followed and Facebooked! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=848930159

Unknown said...

Follower & Facebooked here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/rebeccabodily

Hope I win--your site is great!

janene said...

I am a follower and I tweeted!

http://twitter.com/#!/janenepearce/status/26349526616907776

Anonymous said...

Follow via GFC as Monik.
Link this giveaway on my blog here.
Tweet this giveaway here.

monikalintang@hotmail.com

Holly said...

Not entering cos I'm outside of the US, but just wanted to say I think the bPriceless clothes are awesome! :)

Dee said...

gfc follower Dee and tweeted http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/27175167817949184

thanks for the chance! this is such an awesome giveaway! the chocolate = major yum :)

liz said...

Hi there !
I am already follower trough google friend connecter name liz. I would like to merry this gorgeous giveaway !
Here, I spread words about your giveaway in my twitter http://twitter.com/#!/dokidokico/status/27181679093223424

Good luck for me and everyone :)

liz_crowny(at)yahoo(dot)com

an ika said...

blog follower and share on fb-http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=147656281954780&id=100000397851099

anna_k67(at)yahoo(dot)com

Camelia Andrasescu said...

Hi,
enter me,please!
i follow you via GFC (Camelia Andrasescu)
I put your giveaway on my FB wall : http://www.facebook.com/andrasescu.camelia/posts/145889055468813
andrasescu.camelia@gmail.com

bre said...

Yay!! Love me some fun blogs like this, and giveaways totally rock! So, I'm a follower, and I also Facebooked (is that a word?) it! :)

Jamie said...

Fun giveaway. I'm a follower and I posted a link to your giveaway on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/jamiesings

jayedee said...

i'm your newest follower! hopefully i made it under the wire!

jayedee said...

tweeted!
http://twitter.com/ntiveheart/status/28959002637369344

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog! I also blogged about this giveaway!

http://giveaway-addict.blogspot.com/2011/01/population-250-giveaway.html

Livvy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Livvy said...

I'm a blog follower! and I did a shout out on facebook about it:

AWESOME GIVEAWAY going on at Population 250. Last day to enter girls. Go check it out!
http://population250trends.blogspot.com/2011/01/population-250-trends-1st-giveaway.html