Thursday, January 13, 2011

Big Gulps Eh?


striped top: wet seal, button up top: b-priceless, jeans: ross, boots: ross
 Hi. My name is Brittany.I am a reality TV junky. It's something I will admit I am addicted to. Some are such train wrecks of shows but I. can't. stop. watching. I'd type more today but i'm watching Housewives of Beverly Hills-- :)   (and i'm watching my husband make Sophie laugh... they are so cute, I love my little family!)

4 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

i THOUGHT your shirt was cute today... but you had a sweater over it and i couldn't see it... i was gonna say something but forgot.... you can blame sophie.... she is distracting

monster cakes said...

Oh my gosh The Real Housewives shows are hilarious! I'm totally hooked on those and on 16 and Pregnant. You said it-train wrecks-but I can't help myself. haha Have a good weekend!

Elissa said...

Oh man, I totally get you on the reality TV. It's pretty bad how excited I get when The Bachelor is on. And The Real Housewives are fantastic - they make me feel so much better about myself.

Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog - I'm following you back!

dresswithcourage.com

Ramsey said...

You guys are so precious! Love all the hairstyle changes!