Sunday, January 30, 2011

infinity scarf-- for FREE

i love these things. my sister-in-law kennan was talking about them, and i was reminded of how simple they are, yet so cute. they are just so easy to wear. You simply put it over your neck. You don't have to worry about styling it, it's just so easy!
 i think scarves are essential in the winters here in idaho! They are perfect for keeping the warmth in, but also adding a cute and stylish item to your outfit. Sometimes I feel like just by adding a scarf, my outfit automatically looks better!
Celebrities are often found sporting these lovelys, but it usually costs around $83!! ya right... I sell them for only $9.99 at my clothing business, BUT because i love them so much, i decided to give one away for FREE to one of you!

To Enter:
1. Leave a comment with your e-mail & which color you'd like!
2. that's it.
so easy!

Infinity Scarf: Paula Bianco $83

Infinity Scarf: B-Priceless
colors: style 1-black, purple, brown, turquoise, magenta, grey
style 2- black, brown, grey, red
Good Luck!!
{Ends Feb. 5, 2011 @ midnight}

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Infinity Scarfs are BOMBDOTCOM! I am obsessed with them. Why can't we all look like Kim? Geesh!

xoxo
www.stephanieandsuch.blogspot.com

Jim and Nicole said...

I love LOVE LOVE the gray!

Jim and Nicole said...

nicolieolie@live.com

MelissaMichelle said...

Cute! I would love black or grey. melissahayes@yahoo.com

Kylea Zmoos said...

love it! && it would look soooo cute with my new yellow coat (is that here by the way??)
hahah
IN Grey!
yay

Kylea Zmoos said...

She is my fav!!
I got her new cd when it came out!!

&& whenever is good for the coat! i trust you!

Megan said...

Love these scarves! I'd like on in grey or black!

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Love these: I think I would love to try purple for a nice pop of color if I win. Thanks Brittany!

scrappydiva2129 at yahoo dot com

Tasha said...

SOooooooooooo cute. I want to win, I want to win.

tb.changingbeauty@gmail.com and I love the grey or purple!

Jules said...

Oh man: style 1 in grey FO SHO.

ohnojules {at} gmail {dot} com

BTW Brittany how are you? Congrats on baby!

The Asay's said...

charleneasay1@gmail.com- I love the gray one.

Livvy said...

Infinity scarves are the best ever! I love style 2 in gray

blondebrownie66 at hotmail dot com

monster cakes said...

HM... I'd have to say that purple one is calling my name. Great give away girl!

jzigenis@yahoo.com

ps. I'm having a give away too! xo

Craft That Party said...

Love the tourquoise!
jennysurshton@hotmail.com

Miranda said...

Thanks for stopping by! Definitely please sign me up, I'm now following you.

I like style 2 in Gray.

www.indcfashion.com

Natalie said...

Oh how nice! Love the gray.

natalie.merrillyn@gmail.com

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway!

xo

Amy Z. said...

I love infinity scarves! I would want a red or a turquoise blue one.

candidclassic@gmail.com

candidclassic.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

that's so nice of you :) they're great! i like the red one :)

ooitsmagic23@aol.com.

Ramsey said...

I posted my white tee...all styled up!

bre said...

Only if I can be as hot as the Kardashians! I love style 2 in grey! :)

bre11414@hotmail.com

Brittney said...

beautiful! i love the light grey or teal. thanks for the chance!
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com
brittneynsmart[at]yahoo [dot] com

Marie said...

Ummmm, YES PLEASE! mariebradburn@gmail.com I would love any color but I'm thinking maybe brown or turquoise!!

Kelly and Tyler said...

gray or teal! kelly m hess @ gmail

Anonymous said...

Love the turquoise! Would be a great pop of colour against the black, grey and white I always seem to wear... Great giveaway!

http://clothesandcaboodle.com
amanda_n_taylor@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

oooo love it!
turquoise! style 1!

Love it.
www.stephanieandsuch.blogspot.com

the Dunkleys said...

I love the Red! So cute, I love them all
dunkleydeals.blogspot.com

-Erinne

Preatorfamily said...

purple of course....love ya!

Lauren said...

I've so been wanting one of these!
I would love the turquoise one!!
lovelyscribbles21@yahoo.com

what a great giveaway! :)

BronsonBloopers said...

I want to look like Kim Kardashian!