Friday, January 28, 2011

confessions

- i honestly can't remember the last time i went to bed before 1am.
- i am deathly afraid of spiders. deathly. i can't even see pictures of them in books or on tv without covering my eyes.
- i am the most paranoid person you've ever met. no really i am. but i'm working on that!
- i'm still afraid of the dark.
- i don't like taking medicine... even after having the baby i had a hard time taking pain killers. i just have a hard time swallowing pills & have never liked taking medication for anything.
- i used to have dreams that if i ran fast enough i could fly. and then i tried it one day. (it didn't work)
- i don't know anything about "fashion rules" and the little that i do know about them, i break them (isn't it a big 'no-no' to wear summer type of clothes in winter? and also to wear jean jackets with jeans?)
 well i just broke them both with the outfit i wore today...
it's all good though because me and sophie matched:


jacket: target , top: b-priceless, belt: maurices

outfit: gifts (she is spoiled by lots of aunties)

4 comments:

Ramsey said...

I don't know how you do it...my bedtime is about 9:30.

Kylea Zmoos said...

Hey! Im so glad you found my blog! I am def following yours now!

&&
I soooo wish i would have brought my camera! Apparently my head wasnt working yesterday! And I didnt get to blog last night because our stupid internet wasnt working!
darnit!!

minnja said...

Beautiful and cute :)

LOve
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

I stink at both my bedtime and my son's lately! I used to stink at taking pills too but have finally gotten it down. Drink some water, keep in your mouth, put pill in and drink more water. Sometimes I don't even realize that it went down.
Well since you're so skinny, you don't have to worry to much about breaking the rules. I think this jean jacket works because it's cropped. I hate wearing jean jackets with jeans because I felt the jacket has to match the jeans then or it looks silly, but your look I like because of the cropped jacket to break it up.