Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Name Is Brittany, And I Dye My Hair... A Lot.


top: wet seal, belt: thrifted @ mila, jeans/boots: papaya
So here's the thing. I like my hair blonde or light brown, but my husband loves my hair black.
When we met I had black hair,
and so he's always trying to get me to go back.
SO I finally did it. I dyed my hair back to black!
Well actually it's just really dark brunette.
My husband is happy, and I'm trying to get used to it, but it's always nice to change it up a bit!
On to more important things... Daman and I are going to Vegas next week!
We will be leaving Sunday and staying for four nights.
It is our 5 year anniversary and we are so excited to spend the time alone.
I am going to miss Sophie so so much though! UGH!! It's hard to think about being away from her for FIVE DAYS?! That is just insane.
It will be so nice to have a vacation though from work and everything else.
AND hopefully the weather will be warmer than here!!

No comments: