![]() |
| top: thrifted @ mila couture, skirt:bpriceless, jewelry: paparazzi, belt: f21 |
I am one happy girl today! My little girl and husband left for the weekend to visit his family.
Since I had to work, I had to stay home.
They got back this morning and the day has been perfect ever since!
I love Sundays because they are SO relaxing, it's all about family,
and I actually have time to cook yummy food all day long.
We had alfredo chicken pizza today. It turned out really good!
I will post the recipe and pictures another time.
I hope you all are having a nice day like we are!
Oh and p.s. what makes me happy is being home with my family. Best thing I could ask for.



2 comments:
gorgeous look! i love your red maxi with denim :)
xxx,
Fashion Fractions
Sounds like the perfect day! You are looking so great, by the way. You discipline and focus must be paying off!
Post a Comment