I have had SO much feedback about the Fabric Ring post I did a few days ago. Everyone is loving this trend so I decided to do a giveaway!
I will be giving away one of these cute fabric bangles. They are the perfect little accessory!
To enter, leave a comment below telling me one of your favorite 2011 trends.
Giveaway ends Wednesday 9/28/11 at 10am. Winner will be announced later that day.
Good luck!

2 comments:
BRITT! You need to callllll me! oh and p.s. For trends, I like glitter nails and those belts that go high on the outside of shirts. I haven't had the guts to pull one off yet...but I'm blaming that one on the fact that I'm still nursing and that would just make things that much more complicated :)
my favorite trend is the cardigan.. not so much a total trend but im loving them right now!
Post a Comment