Friday, September 23, 2011

The Good. The Bad.

striped top: bpriceless, white top: f21 (gift from kennan!), necklace: paparazzi, jeans: MEK

Today has been an interesting one. Every time something went wrong, something good happened. It's almost kind of funny. But seriously today was all about the good and the bad.
So....
The bad news... I was a few minutes late to work today.
The good news... my boss forgot to tell me that I actually had the night off to hang out with my husband.
The bad news... my husband and baby are leaving tonight for the weekend to visit his family.
The good news... I have to work all weekend anyways, so i'll be keepin' busy.
The bad news... I can't find my husband's ipod we lost in the car.
The good news... while digging in every nook and cranny I found:
my camera
finger nail clippers
chap stick
batteries
and lip gloss that i couldn't find forever.
The bad news... the chap stick and melted over all of it. ugh.
The good news... I got a ton of cute jewelry from the paparazzi party my friend Maryanne threw!
The bad news... my coral necklace broke before I could wear it.
The good news... the company lets you return it!

I'd love to see a post about YOUR good news & bad news!

1 comment:

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Well I'm sure glad you found all that good! My necklace broke right away too, but it's fixed now.