Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Getaway



I loved this weekend.
It was relaxing, fun, the weather was perfect, and it was with the family!
We stayed in Island Park at my husband's family's cabin and just had a blast.
I love getting away from responsibilities for a few days. I always feel so refreshed when I get back.



First time Jet Skiing. SO FUN.


I was a little nervous to go tubing with my husband driving the boat, but I finally put my paranoid feelings aside, and I am so glad I did it! It was so fun.  A little terrifying, but fun.
We hit a big jump and I flew off of it, but I survived. :)




Why can't every day be a vacation!?

2 comments:

Stephanie Madsen said...

That looks so fun! I was sick over the weekend (and still am)...so we didn't do anything too exciting. You had never ridden a jet skii before?? OMG, aren't they the best! My FAVORITE is riding them in the ocean! It's the thrill of being in the ocean that kinda freaks you out but is so exciting at the same time. You need to try it! :) MISS YOU GIRL!!!

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Love your modest bathing suit! You look fabulous so I'm not sure why you're "dieting," to me, but having a baby sure makes your body look different to yourself so I get it.
I used to love tubing and was ruthless, but now that I have kids I'm kinda scared to go crazy with it. Plus my body isn't in shape!