For the first time in a while, I am finally taking things serious. I really want to get back into shape, so I know I need to be better at what I eat. So I have been "dieting" and watching my calories.
I'm not talking about dieting where I don't each chocolate or pizza though.
This is all about "portion control." I learned a LONG time ago that taking away the foods I love (ice cream) would not last long for me. So I just eat those type of things in much smaller portions.
When I make meals for me and my husband, I make his on a big plate, and mine on a small one. That way I make sure to fill both of our plates full, but mine ends up being much smaller portions.
That bad thing about trying to eat better is, I feel like my husband starves. So by using different sized plates, I make sure that he is getting super full, and I'm getting just enough.

4 comments:
good luck!! That dinner looks yummmy!
Just stumbled across your blog (from Brandilyns, I think) and realized you are in my ward! Well, my old ward, we JUST moved out. But I always saw you and thought your outfits we're adorable. I just wanted to say hi!
P.S. I just read your post about the perfect eyeliner... I am excited to try it. And as for mascara you have to try L'oreal Voluminous it's amazing!
very smart for you and for your husband to get enough too! My husband needs to gain weight so this is a good idea.
Looks yummy too.
Post a Comment