Aw, that sounds so fun! I hope you have a blast!
I don't know how you're wearing heels to the fair! We went to the fair last week, and I wore cute flats and ended up having my mom bring me my tennis shoes because I had blisters on my feet! Your outfit is really cute though :)
Cute lace tank! How did you wear those heels to the fair?! Brave! Hope your feet made it through.
You look awesome brit- totally looks like you have slimmed down. You gogirl!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aw, that sounds so fun! I hope you have a blast!
I don't know how you're wearing heels to the fair! We went to the fair last week, and I wore cute flats and ended up having my mom bring me my tennis shoes because I had blisters on my feet!
Your outfit is really cute though :)
Cute lace tank! How did you wear those heels to the fair?! Brave! Hope your feet made it through.
You look awesome brit- totally looks like you have slimmed down. You gogirl!
Post a Comment