Thursday, September 8, 2011

No Luck-O

top: bpriceless, belt: forever21, tank/boots: papaya jeans: mila couture

I'm a little bummed because I ended up not going to the fair. Sophie hadn't taken a nap until about 3pm so by the time she woke up, it was just too late to go. It's okay though because we ended up having a fun time at home watching a movie and just hanging out. Plus my baby needs her rest!
In totally unrelated news, I really enjoyed reading a post about when people ask "why are you dressed up?" when really you're just dressed for the day. It's a pet peeve of mine! You should read it, it made me laugh.

1 comment:

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Thanks for sharing that post. I feel like people say that to me a lot since I'm not very good at getting ready for the day. It makes it even harder for me to do so because I feel like that's what people are thinking...