Friday, September 9, 2011

Best Halloween Costume?

This will be little Sophie's first Halloween, so I want to find the BEST costume for her little personality! I know she isn't old enough to know, or even care, but it will be fun for memories and pictures.
I personally think it would be hilarious to dress her up as snookie, but daman doesn't agree... okay honestly I would never do that to her but that would be funny you have to admit!
Here are some cute ones I'm trying to pick from!:
little piggy

kitty

lamb

bear cub

monkey

lion

lion 2
Help me decide! What's your favorite??

3 comments:

Kara said...

the little piggy is sooooo cute!

bre said...

Those are so cute! I love the piggy, the monkey, an d either of the lions...(that helped I'm sure! ;)

Kennan said...

I vote the monkey or the lamb...since both have ties to our family. :)