| Top/Bracelets: Wet Seal, Skirt/belt: f21 |
I love being home. My home is a small town in Wyoming with really about a population of 1,000 (even though our sign says 250). There were only 15 kids in my graduation class, and probably 60 in the entire high school. I LOVED high school. I loved being involved in the sports, the social atmosphere, and just not having a lot of responsibilities.
When I come home, so many memories come back. I love sitting in the back yard hammock, and just listening to nothing at all. There are no sirens, no cars honking, not even trains. It's just so peaceful.
I don't have cell phone service here, and to tell the truth, I love it. No one can get a hold of me. :)
I can realize, play with Sophie, spend time with family, and today I even went bean weeding!
When I come back, I am SO thankful for the town I was raised, the WAY I was raised, and the people I grew up with. I truly feel like my hometown is the perfect fit for me!
1 comment:
I think I need to know what bean weeding is.
You look lovely in the maxi! That ruffled white top is gorgeous too, especially belted. Belts make me happy. :)
Post a Comment