Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Husband.

He is amazing.
When I was in junior high, I wrote a very DETAILED list of who I was going to marry...
I was pretty dang picky.
I'll never forget on my wedding day when my mom whispered to me that I found that perfect guy.
He really is everything I wrote on my list. He's funny, athletic, adventerous, takes good care of himself, hard worker, smart, kind, thoughtful, I mean really I could go on and on. He's not perfect, but after almost 5 years with him, I know he's perfect for ME.
I am so thankful for him. He has helped me become the person I am today.
Because of him I have Sophie, and I mean come on... I have to like him for that right!?
I don't think I could have ever met a guy who was such a great dad. He loves Sophie SO much.
Thank gooooodness I found him when I did.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

awww lovely photos you make a cute couple x