Thursday, June 2, 2011

turquoise nails--2011 trend


I manage at a girls complex here in this college town, & I see turquoise nail polish all the time!
I LOVE IT!
I don't usually wear nail polish on my fingers because they chip off too fast
BUT... I think i'm going to find me some & polish those babies up!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I love this trend...I rarely paint my fingernails but I might just have to jump on this bandwagon!

Unknown said...

I knowwww. they do chip off too fast! But it's so fun while it lasts :) Enjoy the trend! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

I love bright coloured nails! Perfect for spring and summer! I have some bright nail polish by Sally Hansen and it doesn't chip as much as I thought it would. It's really thick.
Style in the City

Unknown said...

I hardly ever paint my fingernails, but sometimes I do paint them black. (Yes, I'm still stuck on that trend even though it was 3 years ago!)...but I'm kind of liking this turquoise as well...