Thursday, June 2, 2011

Best Bronzers Tips & Products

I love the summer & I love bronze looks! I have favorite products I use, & I thought I'd contact some other girls & get their favorite tips & products as well:


Name: Missy
Blog/Website: http://www.pinkpistachio.com/


Favorite Bronze Products:
1. Jergens Natural Glow Express Moisturizer - $9
2. Mac Eyeshadow in "Amber Lights" - $15
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Twice Baked" - $17
4. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips - Custom Bronzer, Blush, & Eyeshadow - $13
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in "Lucky" - $18
6. LORAC Multiplex 3D Lip Gloss - $22


Tips & Advice To Get The Perfect Bronzed Look:
Don't go overboard. Sometimes we get overly anxious to be a golden goddess & end up looking like a overly baked bag. I'd highly recommend only putting bronzer on your cheeks. It'll create the golden glow you're looking for without looking fake. If there's one product on the list that's simply over the top amazing... it'd be the LORAC 3D gloss. Holy hotness in a tube. It's my little magic wand I use when I want to feel extra pretty (which is like every. day.) It's well worth it's weight in gold (or bronze).




Name:Jen Springer
Website:ClassyCosmetics.blogspot.com

I heart Nicole Miller bronzer which has a beautiful deep brown color
with some shimmer.

 For great contouring I use blunt from MAC or Hulu
from Benefit because it has NO shimmer and you need that when
sculpting your face.

I love the Sally Hansen airbrushed Legs products!
You CAN'T mess up!!! It's like nylons in a bottle. I am not a huge
advocate of the tanning beds as I am now seeing the effects on my
skin. Sun spots, discoloration, wrinkles that shouldn't be there for a
few years...you get the picture. I AM down with a good airbrush tan.
Find someone amazing and make them your best friend!!!

Our skin is a living thing and goes through a process of renewing itself. If you are
not exfoliating at least once to twice a week you have quite a few
dead skin cells on your face and body. If you were to get a tan
without exfoliating, the tan would be applied to those dead"ies" and
not last long since they are bound and determined to get off of you.
Before getting your tan you should: exfoliate, don't moisturize as the
lotion will not "mesh" well with the products used to tan you,
exfoliate, hold off on the deodorant as well and did I mention
exfoliate? =) 

 I think J-Lo and Kim Kardashian have it DOWN when it
comes to that skin kissed glow!

Population 250


Name: Brittany
Website: population250 trends   :)

1. Almay Smart Shade-$5--- This stuff is AMAZING. They have it in light, medium & dark shades. I hate wearing foundation yet I want my face to be all one nice color. I use this like lotion & it gives my skin a nice tan color to it. If you have light skin it makes it look almost airbrushed. I LOVE THIS STUFF.
2. Salon Bronze At-Home Spray Tan Kit- $12-- I got this from Sally Beauty Supply. I don't spray it on me though because i'm not very good. I spray it on a makeup pad and then use it on my face, neck, arms, etc. I do it after I shower & it's an instant tan that last at least a week. It only costs $12 for the gun & one can!
3. Nicole Miller Bronzer-$11--- I actually won this bronzer from Classy Cosmetics giveaway & i really like it. It's hard from me to find a bronzer I like (I hate shimmery bronzers!) but this one is perfect for my skin color I think.
4. L'Oreal Sublime Self- Tanning Bronzer-$3-- This self tanner is the only kind i've ever used. I use the dark & I hate how it's sticky so I have to use it right after I shower at night. If I use it in the day it's too sparkly. In the morning I shower & it's a nice tan glow. I always do it before I go lay out or to the lake & it looks like a perfect tan!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I want to try the Sally Hansen stuff I am going to get some if this at the weekend x