![]() |
| top: b-priceless, belt: forever21, jeans: the buckle |
I really felt like I only had 5 seconds to get ready this morning.
I grabbed things so fast that i'm lucky it matched.
There are so many days now that I'm a mom that I literally have no time to get ready.
My go to outfit when I have little time is usually jeans & a top.
In high school I would lay my clothes out for the week
so I new exactly what I was wearing that day.
I'm thinking I should start doing that again!
p.s. this is a plus size top from my store & i loved it so much but didn't have one in my size
so i kept it anyway. :)
p.s. this is a plus size top from my store & i loved it so much but didn't have one in my size
so i kept it anyway. :)


3 comments:
Cute, I love how you can put a belt over anything and instantly make it chick
Miranda
www.indcfashion.com
You look so cute in this! Great outfit!
love the belt and the color of the shirt! if you want, we can follow each other? :)
House of Shoes
Post a Comment