Monday, June 13, 2011

Must Have Monday

I decided to start "must have" Mondays because SO often I come across things that
I REALLY REALLY love
 & I want everyone to know about them too!

For my first "Must Have Monday" I wanted to share with you:
 Little Miss Momma.

I just came across her blog the other day
& I AM OBSESSED!!!
She is incredibly talented, has SUPER cute stuff
and most importantly...
she's a cute momma! :)

Check out her stuff!:

 Owning a clothing boutique, I've seen a  LOT of jewelry...
but her stuff blows my mind with cuteness!

I am so happy I came across her blog & shop.
I know what I'll be asking for this Christmas...

Check out her website HERE
Check out her Etsy shop HERE

2 comments:

Sara SHOEmaker said...

Oh I think I've seen this shop before, that's hers?? I love that shop! I've also seen her featured on another blog haha small world. and to be honest I've only had Nutella once so maybe I should give it another try..haha. i just don't see what the big deal is? lol!

ashley @ little miss momma said...

You are so so soooooo sweet for this incredible feature! Seriously you just made me blush big time! and your blog is adorable! :)

xoxo, ashley