Monday, June 13, 2011

i love forever21


crop jacket: target, dress/belt: f21, bracelets: wet seal





I really truly do! I think it has cute & trendy clothing for such a reasonable price.
I could spend hours in that store! I haven't met one girl yet, who doesn't like forever21.
I'm tellin' ya though... IDAHO NEEDS ONE!
So this is what I'm thinking...
lets write to f21 & tell them how badly we need them here!
Whose with me!?

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I am a fan of F21...although you definitely have to have some patience to be able to go in and find the hidden gems I'd say. You look super cute in this dress...perfect spring/summer frock!

Lisa said...

I have never shopped there but always look on the UK website and they are so cheap and have some lovely items. I keep seeing things and think I will order that but never do.

I will have to order something from there to see what its like.

Your outfit is fab.
xx

Melissa said...

You look adorable! Forever 21 has been in some hot water lately though for threatening to sue a blogger. A lot of bloggers aren't very happy with them these days!

I do love this dress on you though and I desperately need a denim jacket like that!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Kara said...

Boise, Idaho has one just not Idaho Falls so when you're in boise next stop at the mall I love shopping there too