Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Try Again Tuesday

I love Kim, but I actually like the "color block" trend
however, I am not lovin' this outfit...
pic

Example of GOOD color-blocking!

She is so cute! Check out her blog HERE

4 comments:

Jules said...

Oh gosh, Kim looks like a salsa instructor.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for thinking of my blog when it comes to color blocking! You have an awesome blog yourself, keep up the good work!

xo galmeetsglam.com

Stephanie said...

Sooo I just got your comment you left on my post about wedding pics and OMG I canNOT believe your photog didn't show up! Even though it's 4 years down the road, if you still feel in your heart that you want them I think you should go for it! We actually had a lot of fun and I found out it's a really common thing to do. You could even take pics with your precious little girl! :)

Anyways-thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I look forward to reading yours! xoxo

Sara SHOEmaker said...

i Love your try again tuesdays. it's such a good idea haha! I've never liked the kardashians...but that blogger is so cute!

House of Shoes