Sunday, June 12, 2011

FREE OUTFIT GIVEAWAY WINNER!!

So Blogger was acting up when we did the giveaway so some people couldn't make a comment on Tasha's blog & made the comments on my blog instead. So I picked a winner based on the comments & then I remmembered the comments on my page & picked the TRUE winner.
I decided to give them both prizes.

So the winner based on the comments from Tasha's page I will send a few tops to you!:

True Random Number Generator
15
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Jessica said...

Hi Brittany,
Already a population250 follower, now a We Are Beautiful follower. I love your line of clothing and always like peeking in to see what you are up to. Awesome giveaway! Posted about it on my blog.
One Lucky Lady will be dressed to impressed when she wins!!!!
:O)
Jessica

The REAL winner will be getting the outfit!:

True Random Number Generator
19

Which when I add all the comments (From my blog too) is:
Dan and Kan said...

I've done all three!! I'm hoping to win this one!!!


Winners you have until Monday at midnight to e-mail me:  trends250@gmail.com
I will need your sizes & the body type you are.
I can't wait to send you the perfect outfit for your body shape!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sara SHOEmaker said...

So Google Friend Connect has been having some issues lately...I've heard from other bloggers who had the same problem with followers not showing up on the blog! I'm so sorry :( I looked at my blog today though and my followers are showing now. let me know if it works!

Jessica Buffa said...

Wow, I am so so so so super excited about this (so is my teenage daughter)! Getting ready to send the email over and THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
:O)
Jessica

Anonymous said...

I was having problems commenting too, how weird! I never could comment, but I did all 3! congrats to the winners!!