I came across Leah's blog & I was really impressed with her modest style. She has great taste in clothing & she proves that even with a busy schedule, you can still find time to take care of yourself.
She is also incredibly crafty & talented so it's fun to get ideas of how to alter or fix different types of clothing.
Check out her cute little blog here.
Who are you? :)Well, my name is Leah and I’m from the great state of Indiana. I work as an Account Manager for an Insurance Consultant in Indianapolis…Go Colts!
A little about me -
I love to shop... it's a weakness. I love organizing and decorating. I love being with positive people... it's uplifting. I clean when I'm grumpy. I love spending time with Nathan... he's an amazing husband! I enjoy singing...in my car and when I'm alone. I talk... a lot. My favorite holiday is my birthday. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I admire my parents for their uncircumstantial faith. God has blessed my life!
What got you into doing fashion blogs?
I started a blog to keep in contact with long-distance friends/family. Once I began browsing other blogs, I realized there is this ‘community’ out there of bloggers with a variety of interest. Through my blog I wanted to share things about my life and projects I was working on around my house, while the clothing part just kind of evolved. I’ve always enjoyed thrifting and putting together clothing ensembles, so the inspiration I found through fashion blogs has just been so much fun!
Where are great places to go to find modest clothing?
I’m not loyal to just one store. I love Target and find a ton of modest pieces there, but I also find things I can work into my wardrobe from Old Navy, New York & Co, Forever 21, etc. You get the point, I like a deal!
If I’m splurging, I have also found some great modest pieces at Down East Basics and Shabby Apple!
Where do you get your inspiration for outfits/fashion?
Definitely from other fashion bloggers! I’m learning to pair things together a lot more since I’ve started taking pictures of my outfits. I’m no expert, but I sure have fun with it!
I’m also a people watcher and have been known to approach a random stranger to compliment them on a piece of clothing, etc. and ask where they got it.
What is your favorite quote/ words to live by?“This is my now, I am breathing in the moment”
I’ve found that I wish my life away if face each day any other way.
A little about me -
I love to shop... it's a weakness. I love organizing and decorating. I love being with positive people... it's uplifting. I clean when I'm grumpy. I love spending time with Nathan... he's an amazing husband! I enjoy singing...in my car and when I'm alone. I talk... a lot. My favorite holiday is my birthday. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I admire my parents for their uncircumstantial faith. God has blessed my life!
What got you into doing fashion blogs?
I started a blog to keep in contact with long-distance friends/family. Once I began browsing other blogs, I realized there is this ‘community’ out there of bloggers with a variety of interest. Through my blog I wanted to share things about my life and projects I was working on around my house, while the clothing part just kind of evolved. I’ve always enjoyed thrifting and putting together clothing ensembles, so the inspiration I found through fashion blogs has just been so much fun!
Where are great places to go to find modest clothing?
I’m not loyal to just one store. I love Target and find a ton of modest pieces there, but I also find things I can work into my wardrobe from Old Navy, New York & Co, Forever 21, etc. You get the point, I like a deal!
If I’m splurging, I have also found some great modest pieces at Down East Basics and Shabby Apple!
Where do you get your inspiration for outfits/fashion?
Definitely from other fashion bloggers! I’m learning to pair things together a lot more since I’ve started taking pictures of my outfits. I’m no expert, but I sure have fun with it!
I’m also a people watcher and have been known to approach a random stranger to compliment them on a piece of clothing, etc. and ask where they got it.
What is your favorite quote/ words to live by?“This is my now, I am breathing in the moment”
I’ve found that I wish my life away if face each day any other way.

3 comments:
Fabulous spotlight! I love Leah's cute outfits...great pick!
You are so sweet to feature me! Thanks for the kind words and shout out!! :)
Leah really is an inspiration to all of us. She dresses like a lady! A modest lady at that!
I really enjoy her blog and I'm so glad that you have featured her today. She deserves it!
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment