Friday, May 20, 2011

blondes don't have more fun...


top: b-priceless, cardi: that AWESOME yard sale! :)
It feels good to be brunette again! I think i will stay this way for a while.
Daman likes it when i look more 'natural' anyway, so here ya go babe :)
It took a while for sophie to recognize me this morning! Kinda sad, but she recognized my voice & perked right up.
We're headed to utah today to go to my future sis-in-law's bridal shower
& to visit daman's grandma in lehi & my sister and he family in provo.
It's fun to get out of rexburg for a bit & visit family even if it's just a short trip.
I'm (not so subtly) trying to convince daman to let us move to utah next winter.
I think it would be fun to just try it out.
He haaaates utah though. I will have to keep workin my magic i guess!

7 comments:

Kennan said...

I love your hair brown too! It looks great!

Missy said...

Brittany! Oh sweet mercy! Loving the brunette on you! You can see it all over your face that you're totally feeling it! I think it's smokin! So glad we found each other. You're absolutely adorbs.

xo
PinkPistachio.com

Tasha said...

OH my gosh I love your hair brunette. Yes brunettes do have way more fun!! =)

Lisa said...

I think brunette actually suits you more. I really love your hair colour its lovely. Maybe I am bias being that I am from the brunette diaries ha ha

Also love the colour of that cardi with dark hair. xx

Claire said...

hair looks good! x

brandilyn said...

such a pretty picture of you!

BronsonBloopers said...

I like pink in outfits...it's so springy!