Friday, May 20, 2011

Black Bean Salad


Need:
yellow pepper. tomatoes. black beans. ground turkey. lettuce. crushed crackers. ranch dressing. hot sauce.




black bean salad. YUM.

After my work-out the other day, I was STARVING & i didn't want to spend a lot of time cooking something, but i still wanted a good meal for dinner.
I decided to make us a 'black bean' salad.
It was SO yummy!
Since I didn't have chips, I crushed up saltines.
I had some yellow pepper in the fridge so i diced some for an extra crunch.
I had some turkey meat & tomatoes so i tossed those in as well.
Basically i just threw together a little bit of what i had in my kitchen.
You should try this. It's pretty healthy, filling, inexpensive, easy, and i promise it's good!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

This salad looks SO GOOD. We have this place called 'When Eddie Met Salad' that is like a salad buffet basically and I get corn & black beans on my salad there. This is making me HUNGRY!!!!! :)