![]() |
| button top/belt: thrifted, tank: walmart, jeans: the buckle |
We had such a fun (& quick) trip to utah.
I went to my future sis-in-law's bridal shower. She is so cute! We had 10 min. to make wedding dresses with one roll of toilet paper & i think my group did a pretty good job. Our is the one on the right. Cute huh?
It's fun being around my brother josh & briana... they are getting married june 10th.
It reminds me of when daman and I were dating/engaged. We were crazy in love!
It's good to be reminded of those days where we were totally obsessed with each other.
after i took this picture i told them they looked like siblings haha. they didn't think it was as funny... :)



2 comments:
aww nice looking couple.
I love the photo at the top of your blog it looks great xx
Gotta say...I'm liking the brunette hair!
Your brother and his girl are such an adorable couple! They will make beautiful babies! :)
Post a Comment