![]() |
| saturday: top- b-priceless |
![]() |
| Sunday: top-buckle, undershirt- mila couture, belt: buckle |
it was really weird not having the internet for a few days. in some ways it felt like the end of the world... really it did! (okay really it didn't)
It was also really nice to not spend so long on the computer. I think i don't realize how much time i waste on this thing. my weekend was pretty relaxing, and I got to spend so much time with my little sophie, which is the best thing in the world.
Either way, it's good to have it back. I'm now caught up on blogs, facebook, e-mails, etc.
i could never be amish.


6 comments:
I wouldn't know how to survive one bit without internet!
Ah, I love those tops with the bow that ties at the neck! They're so freakin cute. And, I would probably die without the Internet.
I am totally the same way. I know I spend way too much time on the computer but it's too tempting :) At least I wait until the boys are sleeping so I don't feel too guilty!
Um, is that first top all one shirt or is it a blouse with a vest over it? Because either way I'm pretty much completely in love with it.
I agree- I am completely in love with the top shirt. I think you should do that as a giveaway next time =) Just saying!
Tasha wearebeautifulbecausewearewomen.blogspot.com
hahahaha!!! you could never be amish...thats funny.
Hi again :) Just wanted to let you know I gave you a stylish blogger award on my last post. :)
Post a Comment