Monday, February 7, 2011

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

so my internet has been out since Saturday. SOOO sorry about taking so long to post who the winner is! I went to random.org and it chose #22 which is------

 Marie! T
his girl has the cutest blog, check it out here. AND she is the new winner of the scarf of her choice!

(My mom won too, because... well she's my mom, so of course i have to give her one too, right!? Check the mail soon mommy!!)

2 comments:

Marie said...

What??!! I never win anything!! This is so awesome thank you!!! Our power is out so I am typing this on my husbands iPhone in the pitch black :) I am dying without my laptop, ugh! Anyway, what do I do now? Should I email you my address? Thank you again I am so excited!

Brittany-Trends250 said...

power is out!?? crazy! are your kidos freaking out? hopefully you have candles, or flashlights or something! but yep just e-mail me your address. congrats!! :)