Monday, January 10, 2011

A Fashion Blog??

Last year I came across a blog of a girl in Utah who took pictures of herself everyday... I thought it was kindof odd, but then a couple months ago, as I was stalking blogs (you know you do it too) I found the cutest blog of another girl doing the same thing! It is now a blog I find myself looking at daily. Not only do I love her outfits and wish I could raid her closet, but her blog is also fun to read! I started finding more and more of my friends or people I know creating their own blogs in the same style. This is how I came to know the fashion blog world.
Now I wouldn't dare say that my blog is a fashion blog- I don't claim to be fashionable. In fact I don't really have an eye for things like that. My blog is all about my style... it isn't classy, not even really that trendy, but its me.
I love dressing up and I love doing it in an inexpensive way. As you will see from my daily outfits, I am a cheapo when it comes to buying clothes- or anything for that matter!
So starting tomorrow (well it's 2:15am so I guess it's technically 'today' ) I'm starting my 'fashion' blog.
I hope you start one too!!
Ready... Set... Goooo!

1 comment:

monster cakes said...

Can't wait to see your style! I'm from a small town too, and I think we have just as much sass as the next girl! xo