Monday, January 10, 2011

Day One





Top- BPriceless,(via Brittany Rae Boutique) Undershirt- Shade, Belt- BPriceless (via Brittany Rae Boutique), Pants- Ross, Shoes- Ross

After today the one thing I realized is that I really need to figure out a way to convince my husband that him taking a picture of me in my outfits everyday really isn't that weird... until then, I'm really getting the hang of the self-timer feature. :)

3 comments:

Cheri and David said...

Wait a sec....didn't you JUST have a baby? You look great! I love your hair.

Tasha said...

Cute Brit! I love this. I will be checking it out. And I love your hair too and your shoes!!

Randy and Ashley said...

Ditto what Cheri said! You look great. It took me a minute trying to figure out if the pictures were pre or post Sophie and then I looked at your hair...which is sooo long and very pretty. I love it. Oh...and I must say...I miss you so much!!