I always like to see what people use in their daily "getting ready" routine. I am a cheapo when it comes to makeup, products, etc. I don't like wearing eye shadow (I think it makes me look like a clown) and I usually hate wearing anything on my face- such as foundation, powder, etc. But when i'm lacking the tan, I do what I gotta do to not look like a ghost.
So these are the products I am currently using:
A Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine- Works great on the frizzys in the hair.
B One N' Only Argan Oil (the knock off brand of Moroccan Oil) This is BY FAR the best product when it comes to damaged hair. It works amazing and I love it and recommend it! (It's only $9 at Sally Beauty Supply!
C Maybelline Expert Eyes- Best eye makeup remover.
D Almay Bright Eyes- Good for under eye circles.
E Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner- Trust me on this one. I have tried them all, and this is the best kind out there- even better than the expensive kinds!
F BellaPierre Eye Gel- I got this one from a vender at Brittany Rae Boutique and it's awesome!
G Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara- I have yet to find a mascara that i love so i try a new one each month or so and this is the new one... i'll let you know how it goes.
H Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara- This is currently my favorite and so I always have one on hand while I'm trying out new ones.
I Nicole Miller Bronzer- I also can't find a bronzer that I love so I change these up too. This one I got from a giveaway on Classy Cosmetics blog, and it's a good one.
J Salon Bronze Self-Tanning Spray- I got a spray tan while I was pregnant and it was nice to have a tan without spending hours in the bed. So I bought this little guy for only like $12! the Refills are only about $8. I just spray it onto a makeup sponge and apply it to my face. I love having a little tan when I can't get out in the sun and this has never let me down!
K Pond's Dry Skim Cream- Living in Rexburg has given me the dryest skin. This has been the best for my face that I have found so far.
L Almay Smart Shade Makeup- I refuse to wear powder, foundation, etc. so I love this type of makeup! It really does blend with your skin and you can't even tell you're wearing anything. I swear by this stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment