Saturday, January 21, 2012

How I ALWAYS Know What To Wear....

Ever since I became a mom, I have only about 30 min. to get ready in the morning.
Work starts at 10am, Sophie gets up around the same time, and there is no way in chance I'm going to wake up earlier than 9:30am if I don't have too; I'm definitely not a morning person...
So with 30 min. it doesn't give me a lot of time after I shower & get my face & hair done.
Most of the time I have just a few minutes to decide what to wear.
 SO  that's why I started using my phone as my little tool.
Whenever I put together an outfit that I really like, I take a picture of it on my cell phone.
On mornings where I'm really rushed, and don't have a lot of time to pick something out, I will use my phone as a reference to get ideas of what to wear.
This has saved me SO much time! Sometimes I will take a picture of just the top with the jewelry I wore with it, or the way I did my hair, or whatever.
It's just an easy way to keep track of outfits I like, the ones I felt confident in, and something I can look back on when I just have a few minutes to put something together.
Works like a charm!







4 comments:

Kennan said...

Great idea! I wanna try this!

Kara said...

good idea! i always forget about outfits I put together that I liked. can I raid your closet? love all your clothes!

Lisa said...

Thats such a great idea and can I just say you always look totally lovely anyway no matter what you wear xx

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

smart! too bad I don't have a phone, but I have been trying to take more pictures of myself with the camera.
LOVE all these outfits. You layer clothes so well!
Love your hair in the 3rd pic and also when you have extensions. Love the fedora too!