I totally understand where he's coming from. SO ever since he got back from working this summer, I have tried to be a wife and ONLY a mom to sophie, not him. It's changed the atmosphere in our home so much, and I love it!
They say that couples who play together stay together, so we've been trying to do more 'fun' things together.
So we went to Yellowstone last weekend. We made it all the way to west Yellowstone and decided to spend the day there instead of driving all around Yellowstone. Sophie doesn't do well in cars for too long. It was fun being tourists for the day.
We went to the nature park here in Rexburg and feed the ducks. Sophie wasn't so sure what she thought about it but it was fun watching her. We walked through it and we realized that when I was pregnant we went for a walk in the same place and actually took a picture of me pregnant. So I HAD to take a picture with sophie at the same spot I took when I was pregnant.
This week we went out for dinner and went to the Fat Catz here in town and spent $5 on arcade games. We thought Sophie would love it but we quickly realized she wasn't as old as we thought haha. She didn't play anything but Daman and I did. We are pretty competitive (and I love it!) and basically I kicked his trash. Best day ever. :) It was so much fun and I felt like we were kids again! We loved sharing it with Sophie too and we ended up getting her a stuffed animal with all our tickets.
![]() |
| sorry for the bad pics, it's from my cell phone |












2 comments:
I love reading your thoughts and ideas on things Brittany. You and your family are so darling!
Good job at beating him! I get impressed with myself too when I can beat my husband at something.
Such a cute pregnant picutre of you and how cool to take a picture with Sophie.
I've been working at being more of wife than a mom to my husband too. It is hard, but I've gotten better. I know in high school some of my friends would call me mom. I guess that's what happens when you're the oldest and had to take care of your younger brothers a lot. =D
Post a Comment