![]() |
| top: bpriceless, belt:buckle, shorts: body central |
I've decided that I really like meeting new people. I'm very fascinated in finding out everything I can about who they are. Honestly every person I've ever met has a unique story about them. Someday I SWEAR I'm going to write a book full of people's stories. Anyway, lately I've been having a lot of people asking me, "what is it that you do?"
I don't really know if they want a short answer or a long answer. Basically this is what I do:
I am an apartment manager.
I manage almost 80 girls, I work from my apt/"office" 10am-5pm weekdays.
I answer phones, collect rent, give tours of the complex, etc.
I love being a manager, but sometimes it's hard not having privacy.
I own a clothing business.
It's called b-priceless, and I haven't done anything with it for months. I'm obviously not a good owner...oops.
I opened a boutique last year to sell my clothing in it. Then I sold it. And now it's a huge court mess.
I think I want to sell my clothing business, and just start a new business.
I am a mommy.
I think I blog about this probably too much but it's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
Ever since having Sophie my life has had a purpose. All my goals finally have a great purpose. It's hard to explain, and I'm not doing it well, but basically Sophie has changed my life and helped me find perspective!
I am a mechanical bull operator. No really... I am.
My husband owns a mechanical bull business and has done it for almost 7 years.
I have lived in the back of trucks for this business. Thankfully now he stays in hotels haha.
He does great with this business and it's done really well. I'm so proud of him.
I wear a few hats, and I love it that way.
I like to stay busy and I also being completely lazy.
Send it to me and your picture to trends250@gmail.com
Can't wait to hear from you!




No comments:
Post a Comment