Saturday, August 20, 2011
Meals To Fight Off Fat
When I eat well, I feel SO much better. There are certain types of food I eat on the daily:
Chicken Breast
Swahi Fish (I have NEVER liked sea food in my life, but this stuff is only like 70 calories, and if you cook it right it tastes like chicken! Not fishy at all!!)
Salad/veggies
Fruit
Brown Rice
Oatmeal
Whole Wheat Pasta
Slim Fast (replace one meal with one of these)
If I crave something, I'll eat it as long as I ate good and healthy that day.
When I get fruit from the store, the first thing I do when I come home is to wash the fruit, cut it up if needed, and then put it in zip lock baggies. That way when I want fruit for cereal, snack, etc. it's already ready to go.
Same with my veggies.
I would love to hear of other foods that are great for weight loss! Let me know about your favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My new favorite is Salad Pita Pockets. I buy pita bread from the store and put: red onions, lettuce, cilantro, olives, chicken, tomatoes, feta cheese and subway vinagarette dressing (can be found in the condiment isle in stores). SO good. Stephen rated it a 100/10 :) The important ingredients that make this really yummy is the fresh cilantro and the feta cheese. TRY IT! :)
Post a Comment