Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Try Again Tuesday

pic
I love it when people go out of their comfort zone & try something new when it comes to fashion. Obviously there will be times when it just might not work. Other times they really pull it off! I think there is great style &  fun outfits on "fashion toast", but this one to me was just all wrong.
It looks like a swimsuit for an old man, you know what I mean?

2 comments:

Leah said...

This is great! Yeah, I'm all for trying new things in my wardrobe, but whoa...that's almost vulgar. hahahahaha

Sara SHOEmaker said...

haha yes old man swimsuit describes this look Perfectly. There's high fashion, then there's just plain wrong. And in answer to your comment, I'm so happy it'll be nice on saturday! and actually it turned out to be a lovely day today :) woohoo!
House of Shoes