Friday, May 27, 2011

i'm addicted to cnn...

jacket: target, top: aero, jeans: thrifted, necklace: b-priceless
(oh & how nice that my bulky belt makes me look like i have 'muffin top' in that 2nd pic... )
It's true. It all started in my media class in college. I had to do a speech on how the different news stations are sometimes biased. I had to do a lot of research on the different stations & I was embarrassed by the fact that I had never watched the news until that point.
Now I watch it every day. News in the morning, reality t.v. at night. It's nice to know what's going on in the world & in orange county (thanks to Real Housewives haha).
So thanks to Bro. Howard, I'm a news junkie!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Love your cute outfit...you look great in green! I watch The Today show in the morning...hard hitting news I tell ya! =) I'm all about reality TV at night though...love me some Bachelorette right now!

Slastena said...

Hi, Brittany- thnk you forstoping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I , on other hand, don't get enough news ( even though I should:)), so always rely on someone filling me in on teh latest and greatest. Love your little princess' pics- and adore the name.

Unknown said...

It's good to know what's goin on in the world! I def need to start watching more of it!

Love the jacket by the way!

:)
xx