I am loving this trend!! I think my mom probably owned a few of her own back in her younger years.
I love how they look with a basic top. I think the only way I would wear the colored skinnys is with a basic colored top (white, black, grey, etc.)
 |
| wet seal |
I can't wait to get some of my own! What do you think?? Would you wear this look?
4 comments:
I would sooo wear these...now if I only had some of that money stuff laying around to buy new ones!
I love the colored jeans too! Although I have yet to buy a pair. Thank you for stoppin by my blog :) Have a wonderful weekend!
Delias has good deals on their colored jeans too! Ive been wanting some, but I hate having to go try on jeans when I'm in a hurry. thats a personal problem I guess huh? I don't need jeans in 104 degree weather in houston anyways! lol :)
thestyleprojects.blogspot.com
I love colored skinnies! And I'm so glad you shared the wet seal link. that would fit in my budget! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com
Post a Comment