Wednesday, April 6, 2011

i cost $14 today...



pants/belt/cardi- thrifted! top: forever21
 I really am all about thrift shopping now. I  love how you can find great things for SO cheap. I got most of my outfit from the local D.I. here & it only cost $14. Crazy right?! If you haven't gotten into buying from thrift stores, you REALLY are mising out. Me and my friends make it a fun girls'night & just go thrift shopping. It's fun finding things that are in great condition and only $3. TRY IT.

2 comments:

Claire said...

i always like the belt and cardi/jumper look...on other people. When i try it i look a complete plank lol x

MelissaMichelle said...

Thanks for your comment! I do love looking at other people's fashion blogs {like yours!} so I am gonna try to do outfit posts more often! We'll see how it turns out. Cute hair!