Monday, April 4, 2011

forgetting to wear makeup...

top/belt: b-priceless, pants: ross
halfway through the day I realized i forgot to put makeup on... who does that?? I feel like I should apologize to everyone who came to my office today! In some small way, it actually feels refreshing! I am sure my face needed a break. Well face, you are welcome :)
I also got my haircut! It's sooo short! I am hoping it grows back fast, but with going blonder, it definitely needed a trim!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so many girls freak out about not wearing makeup. don't get me wrong: im 100 percent for it. it was meant to accent our wonderful features as women, but i don't think girls should be ashamed without it on. you can totally pull of the all natural look for a day. youre beautiful!

Jen said...

Ditto THAT!!! I think you look StUnNiNg!!! =)