LOL SO funny!!! =) Love how everyone is SO excited about the giveaway!!! Tasha says you are coming down soon. We will all have to go out. Also, I lost all of my contact info so text me your digits...and don't forget to say who you are LOL!
Uggs were actually originally made for men, for the Australia surfer dudes to have something warm to slip into when they get out of the water. which my BIL reminds us of every time we comment on how ugly they are, lol! he's a surfer from Cali and thinks they are perfectly fine but I don't care who you are, there's a reason they are called UGGs cuz they are UGLY!
8 comments:
LOL SO funny!!! =) Love how everyone is SO excited about the giveaway!!! Tasha says you are coming down soon. We will all have to go out. Also, I lost all of my contact info so text me your digits...and don't forget to say who you are LOL!
ewww i really don't like muggs!! (man uggs). so not attractive. totally agree.
That's just all kinds of wrong x
haha! you look cute! loving the splash of turquoise.
cute, cute, cute. Love the cardigan with the belt!!
Oh wow, I didn't realize men wore Uggs. AWKWARD!
savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com
Uggs were actually originally made for men, for the Australia surfer dudes to have something warm to slip into when they get out of the water. which my BIL reminds us of every time we comment on how ugly they are, lol! he's a surfer from Cali and thinks they are perfectly fine but I don't care who you are, there's a reason they are called UGGs cuz they are UGLY!
I love your outfit you look great.
Men wearing uggs = vile !
xx
Post a Comment