i'm not exactly a teen anymore, in fact i'm almost 24 years old.
BUT
I sometimes feel like a "teen mom".
Becoming a mom has taught me so much & i've grown a ton.
Here are a few things being a young mom is like & a little bit of what i've learned:
 |
I have learned to be SO creative!
#1 is me doing sit-ups while she's in her bouncer. Even though I have a gym membership, it's sometimes hard to get away long enough to go- SO i do it at home :)
#2 is me holding up the toys WITH MY TOES while on the computer.
#3 is having her sleep in her car seat because she only falls asleep being held- this works too! |
 |
I never realized the strong bond i would have with her. I'm with her 24/7 & i never ever get sick of her.
I'm constantly taking pictures, singing, talking, laughing, being silly, & i just love being a mom to her!
Becoming a mom has given me a whole new perspective. |
 |
Oh goodness babies are a little bi-polar. I always sing her the song "hot & cold" by Katie Perry.
I feel that way sometimes too.
I might be incredibly tired but as soon as she smiles I have a huge burst of energy to be a super mom.
I love her expressions! |
 |
i thought i loved my husband... and then i had her & WOW.
he is sooo good to her.
I love him more & more everyday i see him with her.
he's the perfect daddy. |
1 comment:
This is so precious! As much as I'm LOVING me and Hubby time, I'm also looking forward to having a little bitty love to take care of. {I'm even blogging about it now :) thought it was funny to read this in the middle of my dreaming about baby!} p.s. it seems like you're doing a perfectly great job at being a mom! keep up the good work!
Post a Comment