This is Jen Springer. I could talk to her for forever because not only is she just the cutest thing, but she knows EVERYTHING about makeup, hair, girly things, etc. She's just awesome. She created a blog where she does tutorials from how to look like kim kardashian, to how to get the perfect bronzed look. I could spend hours looking at her blog at all the different tutorials. So Jen Springer is my spotlight this week:
Who are you?
My name is Jen Springer and I have been a professional MUA for the last 7 years. I am from Sacramento, California but now reside in Saratoga Springs, Utah.
How did you get started with Classy Cosmetics?
- I got started with Classy from friends asking random questions and the idea sparked. Almost everyone has a computer and if I just did a video, then they can all watch it. I started thinking about more looks and tips to share and it kind of evolved from there.
Favorite Quotes/ Words to live by:- We have a family motto in our home that we strive to live by, it is: "Live like no one else, remember who you are and keep moving forward." I also have great respect for those that live what they believe but don't force others to do the same.
What are you "must haves" ?- For my must have makeup items you'll have to visit the blog. There is a list up there right now but it is ever changing =). I will say that I cannot LIVE without my false lashes!!! They are Ardell brand Demi Whispies in black.
Your Advice For Women:- My advice for women would be to enjoy the journey of life and remember to share it with others. I am for sure a girl of faith and I've noticed that when I try to go it alone, it doesn't work. I need to allow my Savior to be there, my loving husband...even if he hasn't picked up his dirty socks...still, family, and friends. Women are given a tough task in this life. We possess so many different talents and the opportunity to use those talents is ever present. We tend to spread ourselves too thin and then beat ourselves up when we can't do it all. Don't pretend to be perfect, you'll pretend so much that you'll believe it's true and at the first sign of imperfection you'll feel like a failure. Enjoy the journey and accept help graciously from others =). YAY happiness!!!
What Inspires You?- I am inspired by SO many things!!! When someone comes up with the most original idea and executes it perfectly! A song for instance. It's written and has a feel all it's own and then the video is made and the makeup, clothes and rhythm ALL are in line and just blow your mind. Wade Robson as a choreographer is a good example of that. A movie with perfect casts and great lines and great costumes. The opera, broadway, 80's love songs...what?, great photography, fellow makeup artists..oh the list could go on and on!
Check out this makeup queen and her blog. it is AMAZING. You will love it and become addicted to it I promise you that! Its
http://www.classycosmetics.blogspot.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment