![]() |
| top: b-priceless, undershirt: downeast outfitters, jeans: buckle, heels: anchor blue, necklace: buckle, wooden ring: handcrafted in california |
I always take my showers at night during the weekdays. In the mornings, I get up to my alarm at 9:32am (i'm weird like that) I change the alarm to go off at 9:45am because those few extra minutes of sleep are everything.
At 9:45 I get dressed, straighten my hair, put mascara & eyeliner on, brush my teeth and head downstairs. Then I quickly clean up the living room & kitchen, turn on my scentsy candle & turn the tv to HLN.
I head to the door at exactly 10:00am and take my "closed" sign off so that my apt is now open for business. (I manage apts and my office happens to be my apt.)
Then I go upstairs and get the little munchkin out of her bassinet and bring her downstairs after her daddy gives her lots of 'good morning' kisses. I change her diaper & clothes, feed her, burp her, and by 10:10am I'm ready for the day.
This really happens everyday mon-fri unless something crazy happens.
Like I said, I hate doing the same thing all the time BUT there is an exception. I looooove spending the mornings with just me and sophie & I look forward to it every day!


3 comments:
I love love love this post. You are so cute brit. I love the pictures of you & sophie. Those are precious!!!
That's great you're on a routine. It totally will helps your kids to be on one. Love this outfit especially with that necklace. Your house looks cute too. I love your wedges-my pair broke and I've been looking for some new ones.
Forgot to tell you I gave you 2 Blog Awards here: http://www.scrappy-gifts.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger.html
Post a Comment