2010 was a huge year for me. Besides opening my own store for my clothing business, I also got pregnant with my first baby, had her in December, celebrated my four year anniversary with the hubby, and started managing a girl apt in Rexburg.
For 2011 I want it to be my best year ever, BUT more stress-free. Any tips on how to do this??
Changing my hair color seemed to be the first obvious choice. I love changing my hair color- i probably do it more often than i should. I decided to look up what the color trends for 2011 were-
According to http://www.fashionising.com/ They say that this year it's all about change. Drastic change. I love seeing girls who can pull this off. I did an intervention on myself though, and I will probably only have lighter hair for a few months. After that I'll be brunette fooorrreeeevvvvveeerrrr (you have to read it like Sandlot)Wanna see some good examples of girls who have already tried 'drastic change'!?
Check these girlys out:
![]() |
| Tasha, Amber, Melissa, Sydney |
![]() |
| Amber, Briana, Cheri, Britney, Camie |
![]() |
| Lindsey, me (and Sophie) |



3 comments:
Oh my gosh I am FINALLY getting my hair done today! It's been 5 months!! This post makes me excited haha I love your blog though :) Cannot wait to read more
http://lexthejournallist.blogspot.com/
Love your new blog Brittany! I will be following so keep up the good work!
i used to change my hair color twice a year. dark for fall, light for summer. umm, so can't do that anymore@ baby makes life a bit busier but this is fun to see. everybody looks fab! :)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS
Post a Comment